- Informal Process for Addressing Professionalism Concerns
This process provides a confidential means for students to address concerns regarding the conduct of their teachers, whether faculty or housestaff.
- The Early Concern or Commendation Note [PDF] provides a means for tracking and responding to student behavior, whether exemplary or problematic. Can be initiated by supervising faculty members, other faculty, housestaff, staff, fellow students, or patients.
- VCU SOM Professionalism Committee
- MCV Hospitals Ethics Committee
- Medical Students:
MCV Campus: 804-827-TALK (8255)
Inova Campus: 703-776-TALK (8255)
Confidential hotline for reporting mistreatment of medical students or other medical student life concerns.
- Housestaff: 804-827-LIFE (5433)
Confidential hotline to report work hour violations or any other resident life concern.
- VCU Health System employees: 800-620-1438
Anonymous compliance helpline.