Forms and Resources for CME Planners
Your first steps in planning an activity should be to review the documents here, paying particular attention to the CME Organizer (Item 2.b below). In conjunction with the forms and resources on this page, please review the items on the Policies and Procedures link. Please contact us before you conduct any promotional activities for your activity.
- What is CME?
- Getting Started: Initial Documents
- Educational Design
- Official Statements
- Faculty Communications and Disclosure Announcements
- Commercial Support (updated 08/30/06)
If you have not attended one of the UHS-PEP training opportunities concerning Conflict of Interest Disclosure and the Standards for Commercial Support of CME contact our office immediately before proceeding with your planning activities.
- Evaluation Form (general use) [Word]
- CEUs (Continuing Education Units for non-physicians)
- CEU Application Form [Word]
- Other Forms and Documents
- Sample Announcement/Flyer: Directly Sponsored Version (w/abbreviated credit statement) [Word]
- Sample Announcement/Flyer: Directly-Sponsored Version (w/full credit statement text) [Word]
- CME Enduring Material Activity Checklist [Word]
- Financial Summary [Excel]
- Verification of Participation Form [Word]
- Transcript Request Form
- UHS-PEP Activity Fee Structure [E-mail]
For more information, contact UHS-PEP at 800-413-2872 or 804-828-3640.
Or, you may contact us at: [E-mail] firstname.lastname@example.org