The Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine often partners with the community to enhance the quality of life and learning opportunities for its patients, students, faculty and staff, as well as the public at large.
With the public
- CARITAS Clinic
- Foundations of Clinical Medicine
- International/Inner City/Rural Preceptorship
- Project ACEe
- RAM Clinic
With the Scientific Community
- Faculty holding senior advisory positions with national research and medical organizations [Spring 2011 report]
- Faculty authors and editors of medical texts of the past three years [Spring 2011 report]
- Faculty Service [Summer 2008 report]
School of Medicine faculty service to the scientific community includes participation as journal editors, editorial board members, reviewing editiors and study section members.